Sabtu, 08 Februari 2014

Is it strange for women to use ring on index finger?

Beberapa hari yang lalu saya beli cincin perak yang udah lamaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa banget saya pengen.

I like silver thing.  But when I try on my finger. The Seller girl laught on me.

Why?

Because I try the ring on my Index finger.

She said that girl ups I mean women like me should wear a ring on ring finger and I feel kinda --________________-- Annoyed.

It's suck. I never wear a ring on ring finger more than one hour.

Why??

It's just feel uncomfortable and -um- like habbit.

I feel comfortable wearing it on my index finger rather than my ring finger.

Ah I also found some interesting articles 'bout my habbit.

The Meaning of a Ring on the Index Finger thumbnail



A finger ring can say a lot about person,but where that person places the ring may also make a statement about them. Each finger on the human hand has a different character, offering a subtle shading to the rings used to adorn it. For example, some say that rings worn on the index finger often suggest power and authority.




 
Theories 
  • A ring on the index finger has a number of possible meanings. According to Wellstone Jewelry, a broker of rings, a ring on the index finger tend to emphasize personal attributes such as leadership, executive ability, ambition, and self-confidence. The company suggests that such wearers often energetically pursue financial gain.

Expert Insight

  • The fashion and style website Mayvelous suggests that the index finger connotes authority, noting that it can be used to indicate disapproval with a wag, to indicate direction of commands by pointing, and to emphasize a point. Given the index finger's connection to leadership and ambition, Mayvelous suggests that these characteristics may be present in a person who chooses to adorn that finger with jewelry.

Function

  • Rings placed on the index finger can have many possible functions. They can be adornment, to signify an affiliation with a particular organization or group, or to suggest wealth or class.

Misconceptions

  • Placing a ring on a certain finger, be it the index finger or otherwise, seldom offers a direct message or code. Although wearing a certain type of ring on the index finger may hold a surreptitious message in certain cultures or societies, in the United States, there is no overt significance attached to it. Rather, the ring's placement may offer a more subtle clue to the wearer's character.

Considerations


  • The meaning of a ring on an index finger is not hard and fast, but is rather culturally specific: what it may may mean in one place to one people may not hold true for everyone. Consideration should also be given to what type of ring is placed on the index finger. For example, some married couple, while separated or going through a divorce, will not take off their wedding ring, but will move it to another finger.


2 komentar:

  1. I don't even know how I ended up here, but I thought this post was great.
    I don't know who you are but certainly you're going to a famous blogger if you are not already ;) Cheers!


    my site: Beats By Dre UK

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. For real? I will take your comment as compliment. Since english wasn't my first languages, I never thought that i'm going a famous blogger since I only wrote what I thought. But thanks by the way.

      Hapus